CrowdPass & Obtaining Your Badge
For the upcoming 2022 NSC Southeast Safety Conference & Expo, April 12-14 in Charleston, SC, NSC has partnered with CrowdPass, a HIPAA compliant health-clearance platform that allows attendees to upload their health data in a protected, secure environment.
Prior to arriving onsite, you must upload one of the following to CrowdPass.
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
- A negative COVID-19 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test result taken within 72 hours of the start of the event
Crowd Pass - Next Steps
- Click here to create your CrowdPass account.
- Sign in with the email you used to register for the event and complete the registration form.
- If you would like to provide proof of vaccination to attend, please upload an image of your government-issued COVID-19 vaccination record card. Attendees must be fully vaccinated before the start of the event.
- For those submitting a PCR test result, the test must be completed within 72 hours of the start of the event. Please plan accordingly, as it make take a few days to receive results and onsite testing will not be available for attendees.
After registering with CrowdPass and submitting your records,
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your record status containing a QR-code for entry once approved
- You must present your QR-code at registration to receive your event badge
If you have any questions about this process, check out the FAQ’s. You may also contact email@example.com or the NSC director of EHS, Katherine.Mendoza@nsc.org for assistance.
Obtaining Your Badge
Once the above is complete, proceed to the Registration Area - Lobby C - Charleston Area Convention Center to receive your badge. You will need to show:
- Your CrowdPass approval screen
- Your Registration Confirmation email. You can either print or display it on your mobile device to scan the QR code.
We look forward to seeing you in Charleston!
2022 NSC Southeast Safety Conference & Expo Team
Health & Safety Guidelines
CrowdPass is a health-clearance platform. Their intuitive web application is used for clearing attendees through the uploading of negative test results and/or full vaccination proof. CrowdPass' hosting server Heroku is not only HIPAA compliant, but also has the following certifications ISO 27001, 27017, 27018 as well as SOC 1, 2, and 3 Certified. You can rest assured that your data is safe and secure. In addition to the hosting server, the event host will not have access to see your private medical records on our system. Only our trained staff will be able to review and approve. Your data will be wiped from our database within 30 days of the event's completion.